Monday, November 08, 2010

Howdy!

Yeah, felt like blogging cause I've got nothing better to do online today.
Usually i would log into Facebook and spent like hours there,
but i can't do so now cause SuetKeit just changed my password this morning,
*evil little girl*

HAHA i'm kidding!
She's actually helping me out by keeping me away from Fb,
cause its always so time consuming when your (or is it just me) in Fb!

just look at the icon!
it has "I'm gonna waste all your TIME. HAR HAR HAR" written all over it!
:0

please don't sue me.

but the thing that SK doesn't know is that,
i CAN kinda check what the pw is through my hotmail,
HO HO HO!
but nah, i wouldn't do it!
(semangat spm!)
HAHAHAH , right.

so yeah, Random Fact!

The purity of gold is measured by the 'carat' unit.
(No thats not it. Who didn't know that?) HAHA
So, the carat value is the number of parts of gold in 24 parts of the alloy
(a mixture of 2 or more elements)

Meaning, 24-carat gold is like , pure gold! :0
So if you have a friend who comes up to you and say,

"Eh, guess what! I just got a 28-carat gold ah! JEALOUS AH, ho ho ho."

You can say,

"deih, pure gold only 24-carat leh! Your additional 4 more get from where one, toilet ah?
HAHAHAHA. Go read Chemistry Reference book (Success) , page 261 lah!"

Doing promo for 'Success',
so go get yours today from the nearest bookshop!
(Information on the carat value might be wrong,
cause that's what I think it meant)
might be wrong :0

munhong

No comments: